The innovation promotion agency of Brazil (EMBRAPII) with the support of ApexBrasil and Innosuisse are announcing the 4th edition of the TechMakers Brazil-Switzerland bilateral call for joint R&D project outlines.
The proposals must contribute to the development of ready to market solutions for products, technology based services or methods, which have a significant market potential in Brazil and Switzerland. The call is open for all scientific disciplines. However, projects in the following topics are particularly appreciated:
- Biotech, Medtech, Healthtech
- Agritech and Foodtech
- Bioeconomy, Circular economy
- Climatech and sustainability
- Cleantech, Clean energy & water
- Digitalisation, Industry 4.0, Advanced materials
- Innovation and creativity (social, technical, cultural)
The project consortium must include at least one business entity from each country and one research institute accredited by EMBRAPII. The participation of further research organizations from both countries according to each country’s funding regulations is welcome.
Projects must last between 18 and 36 months. Innosuisse covers a maximum of 70% of the eligible direct project costs of the Swiss partners and the implementation partners must cover at least 30% of the total project costs of the Swiss partners.
If you need more information: Innosuisse Website
- 28 June 2023 - Submission deadline for Pre-proposals
- 30 September 2023 - Submission deadline for Full-proposal
- End December 2023 - Communication of evaluation results and decision
The Pre-proposal must be submitted via the PrivaSphere transfer platform. The Full-proposal is to be submitted online in the Innosuisse online tool.