Get the recognition of your knowledge on:
- Good practices in research data management and research data governance
- Essential elements to put in place for active research data management throughout a project (creation, description, visualization, etc.)
- Key issues to consider when sharing research data
- Main feature of a digital data preservation system
- Content of a data management plan (DMP)
Target audience: researcher, librarian, RDM-MOOC participant, or anyone who wants to obtain a certificate in research data field.
How to prepare yourself? To optimize your chances of success, we highly recommend to follow our RDM-MOOC.
Modalities: on site exam at HEG Geneva (Switzerland)
Next exam: November 24, 2023
Fees: 600 CHF