Admission to continuing education

If you don’t have a degree from a higher education institution, you can still be admitted to a continuing education programme through an application-based procedure. However, only a limited number of places are allocated in this way. As a minimum, you will have to submit your CV, proof of your prior education and training and your work certificates. The admission requirements are set out in the relevant study regulations, which can be found on the website of the school in question.

HES-SO schools also offer skills development and other continuing education courses that do not result in a qualification. These courses come in different forms, which means that the admission requirements, length of study and other prerequisites can vary. For more information about these courses, please contact the school in question.