China – Exchange of Young Researchers 2020 Call for Applications
The 2020 call for the Young Researchers’ Exchange Programme is now officially launched.
• Eligibility: Swiss senior researchers from universities, universities of applied sciences or research institutes and from all scientific disciplines including social sciences and humanities can apply to host young Chinese scholars (PhD students or post-doctoral researchers) in Switzerland for 6-24 months.
• Funding: A scholarship is jointly provided by the China Scholarship Council (CSC) and the Leading House ETH Zurich to cover living allowance and international travel.
• Application process: The Swiss main applicant (hosting researchers) must apply to ETH Zurich as the Leading House using the application form on ETH Zurich website. At the same time the Chinese visiting fellow must submit his/her application to the CSC. A co-application is mandatory.
• Deadline to submit application to the Leading House ETH Zurich: 30 April 2020
• Deadline to submit application to the CSC: 30 April 2020
Detailed information on the call and the application form are available on ETH Zurich website.