Our office profits from the consolidated expertise of all partners in the Euresearch network.
We inform about opportunities in the Horizon 2020 programme as well as others EU Research Development and Innovation RDI programmes, e.g. open calls, proposal and project related information.
- We organise information events
- We provide general information about different calls and conditions of participation
We advise applicants throughout all the project phases: from proposal preparation to project implementation.
- We prepare workshops for small groups to discuss particular questions of interest (e.g. proposal idea check, budget preparation, how to draft the relevant sections)
- We check your research and innovation ideas and help you identify the most appropriate funding instruments
- We support you in the preparation of your proposal (providing templates, commenting on draft versions)
We connect people via partnering events, partner search platforms, and direct links to partner organisations. The aim is to increase the networking potential of our clients (in particular, HES-SO researchers) at the European level.
- We help you identify relevant events with high networking potential
- We provide support through partner search and/or consortium building
- We connect experienced researchers and newcomers so as to collaborate, exchange knowledge and experience
We work within the European programmes framework. Our priority is Horizon2020 proposing a wide range of actions and several funding opportunities. However, additionally we can inform you about other European funding programmes that may be of interest to you, for example: European Cooperation in Science and Technology (COST); The Active and Assisted Living Joint Programme (AAL); Eurostars ; EUREKA