Recognition of foreign degrees

Equivalence may be granted for foreign degrees and other qualifications with the following Swiss qualifications: Federal Certificate of Capacity (CFC); vocational baccalaureate (maturité professionnelle); federal diploma (brevet fédéral); Federal PET Diploma Examination qualifications (diplômes de l’examen professionnel supérieur); and HES degrees. The competent authority for evaluation of equivalence with Swiss HES degrees is the State Secretariat for Education, Research and Innovation SERI.


HES-SO Rectorate
Route de Moutier 14
2800 - Delémont
T +41 58 900 00 00 - F +41 58 900 00 01
By continuing to browse this site, you agree to the use of cookies to improve your user experience and to provide website statistics.