Through the Impact Collaboration Programme (ICP), The Geneva Science-Policy Interface provides a unique funding instrument to spot, support and scale collaborations that contribute to strengthening science-informed policy-making and build policy-relevant research and tools.
This programme finance :
- Maximum 60,000 CHF per project
- Tailored support and advice to help maximise impact
- A learning framework to elicit knowledge and build capacity in science-policy boundary-spanning
Who is eligible?
The call supports projects that stem from collaborations that involve at least one actor from an academic institution (no geographical limitation), and one actor from the International Geneva ecosystem carrying policy work (e.g. international organisations, programmes, funds, NGOs; see list of eligible actors here). The ICP provides support to collaborative projects and initiatives that explicitly address a science-policy gap around a global issue of relevance to the work of International Geneva actors. Individuals (with affiliations), institutions and consortia can apply to the programme. See ‘eligibility criteria’ for more information.
Programme agenda :
- Project submission: opens on 7 November 2022 and closes on 12 February 2023 (23:59 CET)
- Project selection: Selected projects are announced by mid-March 2023
- Start of the project: An inception meeting with project partners is organised by Mid-May 2023 at the latest. Funds are released within a month after the signature of the agreement letter, following the inception meeting.
See this flyer or gspi website for more information.