MasterIntegrated Innovation for Product and Business Development - Innokick
The Innokick Master offers students the interdisciplinary skills they need to develop innovative products and services and successfully bring them to market. It also offers students the opportunity to develop the kind of business ideas that most customer-focused businesses want.
This unique venture in Switzerland offers :
- a strongly interdisciplinary approach where lecturers, as a matter of course, work closely along
- an original study programme based on a career-oriented project in close collaboration with locally embedded compagnies. These partners provide
the bedrock for our courses and the framework for for the thoerical and practical modules
- an emphasis on reflective, personalised learning to enable prospective graduates to plan their future careers on the basis of their professional and personal skills
- an interdisciplinary Master’s thesis carried out in groups of two or three students
This course is structured as follows:
Course organisation and fees
CHF 500/semester (tuition fees)
CHF 250/semester (study costs)Bank details
- innovation project manager;
- e-consultant in innovation management;
- business and service creation and development;
- communications or marketing departments;
- research departments for new products, services and markets;
- product manager, brand manager.
Av. Provence 6
- April 30, 2020
- For all candidates who need a visa: March 15, 2020. After this date, only complete applications will be considered.