Cost of study
During the admissions process to one of the HES-SO’s programmes, the student must pay a registration fee, tuition fees, and – for certain programmes – contribute to study expenses. Students must also take out the insurance policies required by the Swiss Confederation.
- The registration fees is CHF 150.- about € 120 (a one-time, non-refundable fee). The registration fee must be paid to confirm registration in a course.
- The tuition fees are CHF 500.- about € 400 per semester. The Lausanne Hotel School has specific criteria.
- Campuses may request contributions to the study expenses for certain special services (teaching materials, workshop equipment, etc.)
- Course-related costs (books, occasional travel for the course, miscellaneous items, and thesis) should be accounted for in each student’s personal budget.
- Costs for housing, food, clothing, transportation, and recreation are additional to those mentioned above.