In this framework, we serve:
- HES-SO researchers
And, in the Canton of Vaud:
- Non-governmental organisations (NGOs)
- Non-profit organisations
- Government offices and public services
- Schools for professional development (non-academic institutions)
- The University of Teacher Education (HEP) in Lausanne.
HES-SO researchers and, in the Canton of Vaud, people from the University of Teacher Education, non-academic, and of non-industrial entities interested in participating in European programmes.
- Newcomers, are you interested to step in the European research and innovation business? Contact us! We can assist you in setting up your strategy, choosing the right funding instruments, increasing your visibility, and contacting with partners.
- Experts, are you already experienced in European programmes? Contact us! We can keep you up-to-date about new funding opportunities and changing regulations, as well as providing key information which can make a determining difference towards a successful application.
Do not hesitate to with any questions regarding European funding programmes. We will be glad to customise our services to your individual needs. Please refer to Our services for further information.