More than a century of experience in executive training, along with very strong links between the school and the hospitality industry, has enabled the development of hospitality management training around art and science. Indeed, it is the subtle blend of these two elements that make graduates of this study stream stand out in the employment market.
The Bachelor’s programme in International Hospitality Management offers the following opportunities:
- Access practical training supervised by professionals
- Acquire the tools needed to understand how a business operates and the economic environment in which it develops
- Acquire the managerial skills necessary to manage a value-creating business
- Gain extensive professional experience in international companies during the programme’s mandatory internships
- Develop analytical and critical thinking skills to be able to put business strategies into place
- Exercise creativity in projects in real professional settings, in collaboration with prominent companies