Research stays in South Korea for Swiss-based PhD Students and young postdocs
ETHZ call supports 3-month research stays in South Korea of young researchers (PhD students and young postdocs) from Swiss universities, universities of applied sciences and research institutes. The Host researcher in Korea must be a principal investigator employed full-time at a university or research institute in Korea.
Deadline: 29 November 2019.
Timeline of the call:
- Applications open in September: fill out the application form, join Supporting letters from both the Swiss supervisor and the Korean host supervisor, and submit your application to Ms Lucia Arpagaus ().
- Deadline: 29 November 2019
- Decisions will be communicated in February 2020
- Earliest start: 1 March 2020
- Latest end: 28 February 2021