MasterGlobal Hospitality Business
Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne, the Conrad N. Hilton College at the University of Houston and the School of Hotel and Tourism Management at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University are joining forces to offer an exceptional Master's program in Global Hospitality Management.
It aims to shape international hospitality managers with a global awareness derived from first-hand local business knowledge.
The 3-semester experience will enable high potential students to become industry leaders who can “think globally and act locally”.
The program consists of 3 semesters of advanced-level classes on 3 campuses in addition to projects and professional seminars, punctuated with business and cultural immersion weeks.
One semester at Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne – EHL. Subsequent semesters in Hong Kong (School of Hotel and Tourism Management at the Hong Kong Polytechnic University) and Houston (Conrad N. Hilton College of Hotel and Restaurant Management at the University of Houston).
Selection is competitive and is based both on an evaluation of your application file and a one-on-one interview.
We look for candidates with the intellectual capacity to handle a challenging academic program and with the interpersonal skills and customer orientation necessary to success as future global hospitality managers.
Candidates should demonstrate a good mix of the following qualities:
- Motivation & talent for the industry
- Academic abilities
- Work experience & leadership potential
- International outlook & cultural openness
- Recognized Bachelor degree in hospitality or tourism*
- Good to excellent overall academic record
* A degree in another relevant field with professional experience in hospitality may be accepted (case by case basis)
- Preferably at least one year of work experience in the hospitality or tourism industry
English language (if you are not a native English speaker)
- Internet based TOEFL score of 100
- IELTS score of 7
- Students are bound to the rules & regulations of each campus (e.g. dress code)
Course organisation and fees
Sept-Dec at EHL
Jan-Apr at SHTM in Hong Kong
May-Aug Capstone consulting project
Sept-Dec at the Conrad N. Hilton College,
University of Houston