Calls for ideas: European Space Agency
- Exploring the moon with a large European lander
- The use of Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) components
- A test bed to demonstrate space technologies in extreme environment
1) Ideas for exploring the moon with a large European lander
The aim of this Call for Ideas is to gather the best concepts in Europe and beyond, and from these to build a portfolio of mission concepts for study.
Idea submission deadline: 3 July 2020
More information here about the call and the process.
2) New ideas for the use of Commercial Off the Shelf Components
All ideas will initially be evaluated on the sole of criteria of novelty, meaning that they should clearly describe what is new compared to published concepts, techniques or processes.
Submission ends on 31 July 2020
More information here.
3) A test bed to demonstrate space technologies in extreme environment
Students teams are invited to submit their idea proposal here for the IGLUNA 2021 edition.
IGLUNA is an international student activity that offer the challenge of developing technologies to sustain life in an extreme environment.
Submission ends on 30 June 2020
Additional information is available here.