Call from the Leading House for the Region Africa: S-SAM Third Call 2019
On behalf of the Leading House for the Region Africa, the Swiss Subsaharan Africa Migration Network at Université de Neuchatel has launched a new call - the S-SAM Third call 2019 - targeting late PhD and early postdoctoral researchers from sub-Saharan Africa or Switzerland to submit proposals for short pilot studies and/or academic exchanges. Proposals should revolve around:
- The role of limited and contradictory information in decisions to migrate
- Aspirations and abilities to migrate
- Quantitative analysis of Afrobarometer
- Quantitative or experimental analysis of migration decisions when facing limited or contradictory information
- Research on the role of trust in migration decisions
- Novel research on student migration from Subsaharan Africa to Switzerland and Europe
Application deadline is on the 15th September 2019.
Please find the full details and application form following the link below.
Swiss Subsaharan Africa Migration Network