The HES-SO’s international relations strategy continues to ensure a leadership position in integrating national and international perspectives in all aspects of teaching, research, as well as scientific, technological, social and artistic innovation.
It is also closely linked to the study courses offered as well as to professional integration.
Objectives of the international strategy
- Making internationalisation a collective responsibility for all the study courses of the HES-SO and its schools
- Encouraging students to reach excellence through success in their goals for international mobility
- Guaranteeing recognition of the quality of HES-SO degrees
- Bringing interdisciplinary and transdisciplinary qualities to all HES-SO activities
- Giving strong impetus for internationalisation to the Master’s programmes
- Enriching the Department’s applied R & D activities and encourage network-building in Switzerland, in Europe, and worldwide
Relations internationales dans les hautes écoles HES-SO